Thursday, January 15, 2009

Katy Perry, Katy Perry, Katy Perry!!!

After being on hiatus for like 4 months, it didn't cross my mind that I'll be back to write a post about the music video I saw from Katy Perry just minutes ago! The song was entitled ' Thinking of You'. I just would like to comment. Ha ha ha. I wasn't really into that kind of mushy songs but because of the excellent concept of the video, how fantastic the execution was, and the undeniable fact of how hot and stunning Perry is! After listening and watching to the video first time, it then made me realize that the lyrics were good and that I really like her! ;)

2 comments:

Hello Cielo said...

haha i find her pretty, she's like the Selma Blair type.

Unknown said...

i found her pretty,too! sobrang fan na ata ako niya LOL ang smart ng video niya kasing yun e. ha ha ha