Saturday, September 27, 2008

F1's Singapore Night Race

Singapore is the 18th and latest country included in the Formula 1 races.

Then...

If I could wish to a genie, I will tell him to get me to Singapore by tomorrow so that I can watch the Formula 1 Singtel Singapore Grand Prix, which will feature the premier and much anticipated Night Race. Of course, I'll also tell him to bring my dad with me! Ha ha ha!

Tomorrow will also be the fourth to the last race to approach the driver's championship.

Felipe Massa took a comfortable pole position as he is only of a 1-point deficit, with 77, from top seed driver Lewis Hamilton, who has 78. Meanwhile, Robert Kubica is trailing from 64, while Kimi Raikkonen, who is also a Ferrari driver alike Massa, still has a lot to do with 57 points to defend his last year's title.

I really want Kimi Raikkonen to win. If not, Lewis is just on the right spot.

1 comment: