Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lost books! Aarrrghhh!

There is rampant stealing of books in our college recently.

Kath, Tina, Vera, and I rented a wooden locker to lessen our everyday luggage.

Just this morning, I went to the third floor to get my book in Organizational Behavior. Surprised, I saw that the lock was broken and that our locker suddenly became spacious. So I thought my friends merely got most of their books but upon seeing them at the library, they informed me that some of their books are stolen. Vera was the most unfortunate for she just lost 3 of the important books we have for the semester namely Banking and Financial Mgt., which Kath and I also lost, Organizational Behavior, and Foundations of Finance.

We were actually warned by the CCSC (College of Commerce Student Council) to use a key lock but still we used the one which is accessed by pressing a 4-digit code. We know that we are held liable for the loss of our books but then again, does the person who got our books have conscience? Kindly pls. pls. pls. return them! Those five books are worth our lives given that finals is already nearing.

No comments: