Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Movies, series, movies! ha ha!

Some of these are old films which I've bought in DVD before but have never watched. Now that it's vacation, there's a lot of available time to sit up, relax, and view these movies. So these are just some..

- Ironman
- What Happens in Vegas stays in Vegas
- Little Man
- Transamerica
- Kill Bill
- The Butterfly Effect
- Blades of Glory
- P.S. I Love You
- National Lampoon's Lost Reality 2
- National Lampoon's Gold Diggers
- National Lampoon's Dorm Daze
- National Lampoon's Holiday Reunion
- National Lampoon's Animal House
- National Lampoon's Van Wilder
- American Pie Beta House
- Big Fish
- Atonement
- Everything is Illuminated
- Sex and the City

Not included in the list is CSI and CSI:Miami, to which I am watching every 2-4 hours of tuesdays-saturdays at Foxcrime! ha ha. I'm really hooked! What a couch potato!

I still have to watch Rendition, The Da Vinci Code (which was released few years back), Band of Brothers and Heroes (season 1) before classes resume or else I have to find time for these pleasures!

No comments: