Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Going gaga over FRANCO!

ha ha ha! Whenever I'm at room, I will always turn on the radio and tune in to NU107 just to cool my mood and to hear some of the greatest songs in the land. And when the jock plays 'Song for the Suspect' by Franco, I always increase the volume of the radio! ha ha!

I have actually done that several times to other songs but I just want to give emphasis to Franco because right now, I have to say that I am playing his music for over 4 hours non-stop(since I turn on the computer)! It's not only just the 'Song for the Suspect' that I listen to repeatedly but also all the rest of his music such as Cast Away, Manipulator, and This Gathering to name a few. I have also looked at Gabby Alipe's multiply site just to see some of the photos from 'Franco' tour last year! I really love his music! It was like that of Urbandub's (considering they are from the same roots and probably having the same influence).

Guys, you got to listen to their music. You will surely dig it. ;)

P.S.: If anyone of you would like to give me a present, a Franco record will do and will be highly appreciated ha ha ha! ;)

2 comments:

.hp said...

franco who?

Band?o name ng crush mo?

madeleine said...

Band. Ha ha ha! Pero pwede ring yung latter :)