Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Epidemic

Oh, it's been more than a week that I had a cough and there has been an epidemic since in our home, classroom, pe.

I think, I am the one who passed the virus to my seatmate, then next to that, others have cough and colds the next few days. Am I the culprit? Nah. it's really due to the untimely changing of the weather. The fast shifting from hot sunny day to a rainy afternoon- that brought the epidemic- the abnormality of the weather.

Hopefully, we'll experience the coldness that the Christmas season is to bring- for there's already a countdown for anticipation of the birth of Jesus Christ in other local channels.

Btw, happy bday dear brother! Enjoy! Muah!

3 comments:

josiah said...

hindi!!! kaw talga nagkalat ng virus! ahaha

madeleine said...

di naman, sira ka tlg josiah! ha ha.

Anonymous said...

hi... m marquis' friend!;)