Monday, September 3, 2007

Debbie, Mark, Jeffy, and I, still, have not yet taken the CompLab prelim exam which we are supposed to take last week. I think it was postponed for three times already. Nice. We don't actually feel like taking it anymore just for the sake of the completion of requirements!

And now, I'm looking at the calendar, I want the days to pass a little bit faster so we'll have sembreak. The reason:to rest, of course, read some books I've borrowed and bought, meet my long-time unseen friends (lol)--I really miss them, and watch another series, dvd marathon! woohoo! I just came across studio23 hours before this post, and have watched the 'Every Moment Counts' episode to which Jeffrey Dean Morgan hosted the highlighted moments of each of the characters on those three seasons. I can't wait for some break to watch another series continuously as if there's no class for tomorrow. I don't want to cut class because of staying up all night watching dvds, although I love it, just like what happened when I finished Desperate Housewives. Whew! Besides, I think I can still control myself from seeing the full series since I've lend it to my classmate. ;)

No comments: