Monday, August 20, 2007

Prelims, again?

Lol. After the long weekend which is tantamount to 6 days, I think, then comes the 2nd week of preliminary exams. Good Luck!

It's almost a week of cancellation of classes due to the supertyphoon, Egay. But nothing productive happened to me except finishing the season 3 of Desperate Housewives series last thursday, around 8 in the morning. I can't resist the feeling of wanting to finish it right there and then, after watching the first two seasons for barely 7 days in two weeks. Last two weeks, I was late, not actually late, I cut class because I didn't make it on time. The reason, I slept at 4 in the morning watching all night season 2. Extreme addiction, is it? I don't think so. I just looooove the series-- good portrayal of a typical neigborhood where some secrets can't help but unravel, smart script where I can laugh my ass off especially when Zach Young made a song to Gabrielle Solis (Eva Longoria) at season 3 which, up to now, when I think of it, I still laugh.

I think, the season will be soon showing at Star World. Watch it, guys.

6 comments:

xtian said...

grabe napasobra na tlga pagkagusto mo dun. hehe

Hello Cielo said...

natawa rin ako! naalala ko nung marriage proposal! pti si zach ngpropose!

madeleine said...

oo xtian, super nakaka-adeek kaya talaga. nood ka din. mas maganda pag tuloy2. ha ha.

madeleine said...

oo nga e, ginaya niya yung proposal ni ian, patawa talaga yun si zach khit mayaman na siya. ha ha!

xtian said...

gusto ko t.v lang. para may kapana-panabik kang aabangan. haha

madeleine said...

sabagay pero mananabik ka pa din naman dun e, problema mabilis lang tlg. ha ha!