Friday, July 20, 2007

Bad Day

Yesterday, the day of my pe(7am). I woke up almost 6am and the first word I said, I already forgot. I don't know if it's shoot/shit. I took a bath for barely 5mins and straight to getting dressed. Of course, that less than an hour trip won't do because wednesday is Baclaran day and if I leave the house at already past 6, rush hour already!

Oh yes, I am late, 30mins late! And to the very extent of my imagination- oh so unlucky to be the first batch to be called by Ma'am Atienza to take the practical test. I'll just make it good the next time and I'll sleep really early for me to also wake up early. (Yesterday, it only took me 3hrs of sleep that's why I didn't even hear the alarms.) There's only 3hrs or 4hrs(not so sure) left to get an FA grade, I won't maximize my absences and my being late.

Today, I felt resentful to myself because of some things I did before. I thought of the word 'karma' or is it just natural for it to happen? I don't know but I think it's my shallowness, my weakness, my inconsistency.

3 comments:

xtian said...

ano nga pala p.e. mo?

madeleine said...

table tennis. ho ho. sobrang tagal ng reply. ha ha.

xtian said...

haha.. ah okay.. :)