Thursday, May 21, 2009

Kris wins in the American Idol!

It's just surprising for me to see that Kris won the American Idol season since my friends and I predict that Adam will win the show! I know that both of them are creative: Adam is keeping the audience always surprised by giving a twist to every song he sings while Kris captures the audience through his melodramatic style.

Talk about edge. Adam Lambert have already started performing through a lot of people at the age of 10, if I'm not mistaken. He loves theater and when you are that kind of artist, you definitely got versatility! On the other hand, Kris keeps the girls swooning over because of his piano and guitar-playing!

And that's the reason why, I think Kris won--because of the fanbase! I do respect him for the artistry and creativity that he brings to the show and to every song he sings but for me and my friends and to a lot of people I know, Adam's the one who's more appealing to us! Probably because of that 'IT' attitude when he sings rock! Ha ha ha!

Anyways, congratulations to Kris for being the American Idol this season! Still, Adam, being in the finals, is already a winner! (Pardon me for keeping on insisting about Adam!) ha ha ha!

No comments: