Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy Birthday!

It's been a while since I've last posted and I think I've already gone rusty in writing. Anyhow, it's my father's birthday so here is a shout out to him! ha ha!

Happy Birthday, pop!
And also to all other April birthday celebrants! he he.

Last April 8 was the confirmation date for our majors.

I opted for Finance as my major but if given another chance, I would prefer to have BSBA in general. With that, I can have collective knowledge in courses being tackled in the program. Yet those who graduated with the BSBA degree would rather prefer to have a major. They say it would be better to have a program with a specialization because the principles that have been thought would be taken to a much much higher level with deeper perspective.

I'm quite interested in Finance but I'm actually 50:25:25 on choosing it between economics and marketing. ha ha! My father wants me to choose it over other majors but he's not compelling me to. My mother on the other hand says either economics or finance is okay to her. Good thing that there's no conflict, so we all agreed up to Finance.

No comments: