Thursday, November 8, 2007

No, not again.

Oh, for the next meetings, I can't afford what I did today which is to come 1hr late to school.

I woke up 6:20am when the orientation for my pe class is supposed to be 7am! (Good thing, it's only orientation and I have two of my classmates who attended it.) I left the house 6:50am and got to school by 8 in the morning! Definitely, the orientation is finished when I came and I was absent for two hours, I think, because the class is from 7-9 not considering that the orientation is only for 30mins! And for that, I only have five hours to get an FA on that class! (This also happened to me last semester when my PE was table tennis) TG, it's already done because I don't want to deal with that tormenting prof anymore! ha ha, But again, there are still a lot of pe meetings left for the rest of the 2nd semester! Good luck to me! lol.

3 comments:

Hello Cielo said...

you got it madz! hahaha bingo!

madeleine said...

ha ha! di na yan, matututo na din ako, kasi for almost a week e kailangan ko talaga gumising ng ganun ka-aga! grbe! kahit mahirap, dapat! ha ha!

xtian said...

ang bilis mo naman kumilos